|Min. Order:||20 Sets|
|Production Capacity:||300 Set in One Week|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Model NO.: 3-A24
Packing Types: Wooden Bundles, Wooden Crates
Specification: Europe sandard
HS Code: 68029390
Type: Stone Material Table
Surface Finishing: Polished
Usage: Kitchen, Hotel
New Venetian Gold Granite countertop for kitchen
We are quite professional and experienced in making natural stone and engineer stone kitchen and bathroom countertop, bar top, island top, table top, computer desk etc. For commercial and residential use according to the customer's design and drawings.
1, Common size for kitchen top: 96"X26", 108"X26", 96"X25 1/2", 96X38" etc with 2cm or 3cm thickness.
2, Common size for vanity top: 31"X22", 37"X22, 49"X22", 61"X22" etc. With 2cm or 3cm thickness.
3, Edge: Laminated bull nose, full bull nose, demi bull nose, bevel edge, eased edge, ogee etc.
4, Colors: Black pearl, Shanxi Black, China Gold, Santa Cecilia, Black Galaxy, Kashmire White, Kashmire Gold, Tan Brown, Tropical Brown, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Emerald Pearl, Giallo Antico, Giallo California, Giallo Fiorito, Giallo Veneziano, G682, G603, G664, G611, G654, G687, etc.
5, Normal Packing: Countertops with foam plastic, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, and reinforced with metal straps outside.
6, Supporting goods: Porcelain sinks, glass basin, Stainless steel sinks, Faucet, solid wood cabinet, bamboo floor etc.
We welcome you to send us your inquiry with detailed requirement at anytime. Thanking you in advance for your attention.
|Payment Term :||T/T (30% in advance,the rest 70%be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)|
|The Lead time:||15-20days after the order be confirmed by both parties|