Laminated Engineering Artifical Quartz Stone Countertops quartz worktops

Product Description1. Laminated Engineering Artificial Quartz Stone Countertops2. Colors available:Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc3. Popular sizes: Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26";

Product Details

Lianyuxing Stone is one of the best China laminated engineering artifical quartz stone countertops manufacturers and suppliers, welcome to check price for bulk laminated engineering artifical quartz stone countertops with us and get free sample from us, or wholesale best price and high quality popular fashion and hot sale and laminated engineering artifical quartz stone countertops fabricator from us.

Product Description

1. Laminated Engineering Artificial Quartz Stone Countertops


2. Colors available:

Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc

3. Popular sizes: 

Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 

Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22" is also popular; 

Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 

Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4"; 

Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.

Customized project sizes; ...

4. Thickness: 3/4", 1 1/2" or others if specially.

5. Edge finishing:

Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Beveled processed and polished or others.

6. Packing: Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16pcs/ wooden crates.

E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"

20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;

20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

7. Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union

8. Our advantage:

1).A Grade Quality Stone Blocks.

2).Skilled Workers and Precise Producing.

3).Strictly Quality Control during the production.Our skillful workers follows strict quality control from the very beginning to final delivery.

4).Profession Packing by Strong wooden crates, well protected for the delivery.

5).Carefully loading and fasten in factory by experienced workers.

6).We have big advantage in Countertop projects, can assure you Top Grade Quality, Competitive Price and On Time Delivery for kitchen countertops, vanity tops...With our support, you will get more and more projects.



Minimum Order Quantity:

50 Square Meters



Delivery Time:

To Contract

Payment Terms:


Supply Ability:

20000 Square Meter/per Month

Packing Details:

by strongly seaworthy and fumigated wooden crate