Lianyuxing Stone is one of the best China spark brown artificial engineered vein quartz stone manufacturers and suppliers, welcome to check price for bulk spark brown artificial engineered vein quartz stone with us and get free sample from us, or wholesale best price and high quality popular fashion and hot sale and spark brown artificial engineered vein quartz stone fabricator from us.
Item #: LYX-D908
Spark Brown Artificial Engineered Vein Quartz Stone
Quartz Countertop Factory was established in 2010, which is based on our more than 20 years' stone experience and 10 years' experience export to USA with countertops
Character of QUARTZ STONE surfaces:
1. Scratch resistance quartz stone is composed of 93% quartz, with 7 % of resins, color pigments and other. And quartz is the natural material that is less hard than diamond. The Ministry of Health of the hardness of quartz reaches 7. Not scratched by metal tools or any other similar object. Therefore, you can easily make the cut on the counter quartz, but without worrying about the problem of zero.
2. STAIN RESISTANCE quartz stone is free from substances like olive oil, lemon, and wine, scouring the kitchen because our products are produced in the vacuum condition and its water absorption is extremely low. The surface of our stone quartz not requires additional maintenance. A neutral detergent soluble in water is good enough to clean the surface.
3. LONG LIFE PRODUCTS The surface of the stone is polished quartz demand high quality. The glossy surface is free from the problems of zero, liquid stain, etc. The different tone stone surface of quartz remains shiny again after a long time use.
4. HEAT TEST RISISTANCE Comprising 93% natural quartz, stone quartz provides a higher level of heat resistance compared to most man-made stone surfaces.
5. Environmentally quartz the stone is composed of natural quartz. And the surface of our products is non-porous, scratch resistant and highly resistant to stains. Has no way to retain dirt and bacteria. You save enough to make the food in our products.
Begins with high quality raw materials carefully inspected and to minimize any potential for flaws in the finished product
Continuing with a controlled mix with polyester resin and pigments
The mix is carefully processed through our production press using vacuum, compression and low heat
Producing flat, dimensionally, consistently, very strong, non-porous slabs
The slabs are finely polished to enhance the natural beauty of the stone and provide a consistently smooth, practically flaw free stone surface
Quartz stone Application:
Widely be used for kitchen, bathroom, dining table, wall cladding, tiles etc.
Home application: Countertop, vanity top, wall, table, floor, etc.
Commercial application: Reception counter, windowsill, work counter for the fast food, table for the bar, floor, steps etc.
1. Slab sizes range:
Small Slabs: 180-240 x 60/70/80x1.5/2.0/3.0cm
Big Slabs: 240-300 x 120-180 x 2.0/3.0cm
2. Tiles size for reference:
305 x 305 x 10mm - 12'' x 12'' x 3/8'', 457 x 457 x 12mm - 18'' x 18'' x 1/2''
400 x 400 x 12mm - 16'' x 16'' x 1/2'', 300 x 600 x 12mm - 12'' x 24'' x 1/2''
400 x 400 x 20mm - 16'' x 16'' x 3/4'', 300 x 600 x 20mm - 12'' x 24'' x 3/4''
400 x 600 x 20mm - 16'' x 24'' x 3/4'', 600 x 600 x 20mm - 24'' x 24'' x 3/4''
Other sizes are available according to client's request.